Wow, what a big day!!! Ryan woke me up on his birthday by touching my cheek and saying, "Mommy ... Mommy?" It was so sweet. I looked up at him and said, "Happy Birthday buddy" and he laid his head on my chest. Just a few precious seconds later he was ready to get up. He was excited to see that his door had been decorated with streamers and balloons (just like I was used to as a kid). We quickly got ready and scooted over to Oma and Opa's house to visit with Uncle EE, KK, Uncle Ron, Aunt Teresa, Heather and Colin. Ryan played his little heart out and fell asleep for two hours in Opa's arms. When he woke up, we ran home to get ready for the big birthday party at Pump It Up.
Let me just say that I have never seen so many young children have as much fun as they did at Pump It Up. I don't think any tears were shed -- it was pure happiness!!! Running, jumping, sliding and laughter ... I think the adults had as much fun as the kids!
And may I add that Todd whupped Eric's tail in the obstacle course? I have some hilarious footage of these 30-Somethings plunging through the course.
Thank you all for coming to Ryan's party and making his birthday AWESOME! We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment