April 14, 2009
"What's Wrong?"
Everyday I pick Ryan up from school there is always something written on his report card that makes me laugh. "Ryan had fun pushing Miss Teresa on a bike today," "Ryan wore himself out mowing every blade of grass on the playground," or "Ryan didn't like trying peeps." You get the point. But, the one day I figured out that Ryan was paying attention to what Mommy and Daddy say and do was when his note said that he was rubbing his classmates' backs with concern asking, "what's wrong?" Today I was told he was telling everyone that their Mommy was coming. He is a couple of months older than most of the kids in there, so I suppose he feels the need to nuture them. Think he'll be a good big brother one day? Precious Ryan ... I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment