I have a few ways I've been keeping up with Ryan and it's all so scattered! I think my ADD had kicked in, so I'm trying to find the best way to keep up with lil' man. Let's see, there's some info on Babysites.com, here, and now on my laptop in a word document because I thought it would be fun to write letters to Ryan at the end of each day. He's probably going to laugh at me when he's older.Ryan moved to a new class at school today, so I was a little nervous considering his breakdowns with the last two class transitions. Tim usually takes him to school, so he had the joy of dropping him off. I reluctantly called Tim to find out how he did, and much to my surprise Tim said, "he walked right in, sat down at the table, and started chatting it up with everyone!" Can we all give a big, "WHEW!"? I do think this class will be great for him. There are a couple who are Bryce and Brinley's age, so he'll love that he has some older kids to hang out with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment