It's been a busy, but fun spring so far. Ryan is becoming a little boy and isn't my tiny baby anymore. Sometimes I see a glimpse of a baby chin still peeking through. He makes us so proud!
I can't believe that Ryan will turn three on Sunday, which is also Mother's Day this year. We'll celebrate Saturday night after a long day at the ballpark. Ryan is playing "ragball," a league available before t-ball, with his cousins in Morris. It is so fun to see our little bobbleheads running those bases. I have to say, Coaching the team with Aunt Hollye has been a lot of fun. All of the kids listen well, and do great hitting and fielding!
If it's pretty when we get home, Ryan will tell us that "the sun is up" and "I want to go play baseball." So we go out on the driveway and play baseball. He hits off a tee in the game, but insists that we pitch to him at home. Sometimes he hits pitches better than he does off the tee. It's amazing how quick they learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment