May 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ryan!


Ryan turned three on May 9, also Mother's Day this year, so we celebrated all weekend! We started out Saturday at the Morris ballpark for a t-ball game at 9 a.m. They had park day at the ballpark so the kids jumped in the moonwalk for about 2 hours straight -- where do they get the energy? This was just the warm-up round for the Pump It Up birthday party. (I think I had more fun than some of the kids!) Ryan was so exhausted by the time we got in the car. I heard him say, "I can't lay down!!!" He was so frustrated that his seatbelt wouldn't let him lay down.

Sunday was wonderful! We had a cookout at our house with Nana, Papa, Oma, Opa, Uncle EE and KK, and then Uncle David, Aunt Hollye, Carter, Bryce and Brinley came over later. We started building Ryan's big birthday present, a swingset! Of course the middle tower is about all we got to so the kids thought it was a treehouse...I have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment