February 4, 2011

Ryan's Going to be a Big Brother

Tim and I have talked about having another baby for a while, but I don't think anyone wanted us to have a baby more than my niece, Brinley. She has been praying for God to give Aunt Merika a baby for her to play with, and Monday night we found out that God answered that prayer. Now she has specifically asked that it be a girl. No pressure at all Brin!

Although we are very early in this pregnancy (maybe 5-6 weeks), I couldn't help but share the news. The end of 2010 was very sad for many of us, so I had to share some exciting news. I also knew that if something were to happen, it wouldn't be anything that I would hide anyway so why not spread some joy?

Here's to the rough due date calendar prediction of October 4, 2011. I say that since my exact calculation is a tad skewed. We'll see what the doctor has to say on February 16.

2 comments:

  1. October is a good month for girls. Jenny was born in October, and so was Rossi. Haha! All I know is, boy or girl, I hope this baby gets those beautiful eyelashes of yours that Ryan inherited :) I'm so happy 2011 is being good to you. No one deserves it more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Kari! Kari is a October baby too :)

    ReplyDelete