January 31, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

For January 29, it sure did feel like spring! Tim decided to take Ryan to the ballpark to gear up for t-ball in just a few weeks while I had some retail therapy. I asked Ryan what he wanted for lunch and he said, "I just want to get a hotdog at the ballpark for my team gets there." How adorable and cute, but trying to explain 1) there won't be a "cooker man" at the ballpark today so we can't buy a hotdog and 2) your teammates won't be there either was quite challenging. We finally convinced him that Chick-fil-A would do.

According to Tim, Ryan was smacking the heck out of the ball and thrilled to be out in the sun. Much to my surprise, Sunday was almost as pretty so we went to the ballpark again...just in time for the clouds to roll in and the wind to kick up. But, we stayed and played anyway so I could see how well Ryan was hitting. Tim was right. I hope Ryan's excitement carries over in his actual t-ball season because he was hitting the ball very well! I was a very proud Mommy.

Let the days at the ballpark begin!

1 comment:

  1. PLAY BALL!!!!! I love that he is already such an athlete :0) Tell Ryan the cooker man is my favorite part of the ballpark, too. Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete