Saturday, I made a point to head out and buy some ski pants and boots because everytime it snows I get all cold and soggy. Ryan's snow attire was ready too! I got him all excited yesterday and then the snow started coming down last night. It's starting, yippee! As fast as it started, it stopped and changed to sleet. I felt like a kid waking up this morning to hopefully see a ton of snow, but there was nothing but ice. The little bit of white stuff was just where the ice collected around the bushes. For the first time since I have been out of school (1999 to be exact), I did not have to go into work. There were times when we would be delayed opening, but never has a business I worked for closed. It was kind of nice having the day off, but being iced in is no fun! Even our snow dog isn't a fan of ice.
I guess the good news about all of this uneventful weather (well, the mounds of snow anyway), is that our satellite should be good to go. Auburn plays for the National Championship tonight!!!! It is awful that some fans were unable to fly out to Phoenix today as planned though. I'm not quite sure what I would do besides cry.
Happy snow/ice day 2011...and War Eagle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment