January 11, 2011

Auburn Wins, Auburn Wins, Auburn Wins!!!!!

Yesterday was probably the longest day ever waiting for Auburn and Oregon to kickoff! We were iced in, no fun, so we couldn't pass the time playing in fluffy white stuff.

A couple of hours before kickoff we decided to go ahead and eat and give Ryan a bath so we didn't have to pause the game for any reason.

When the pregame events started and I sat there with tears in my eyes because I was so excited, nervous and proud that our team, our Alma Mater, was playing in the National Championship game. Wow!

For four straight, nail-biting quarters we yelled and screamed for our tigers. Even Ryan joined in on the fun and would yell at Dyer, "GO GO GO!!! YES!" When the defense would come on the field, Ryan would ask, "Where's Cam Newton?" We would have to tell him that he was resting, but that didn't help until Cam actually returned to the field. He loves Cam and Aubie, of course.

I am pretty sure that this video by AJ Green sums up all of our reactions.

War Eagle!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And a big War Eagle to you!! I am glad I finally found your blog! My word, where have I been?! See how new the blogging world is to me? LOL Love ya!

    ReplyDelete