January 15, 2012

Was that a chuckle!?

Y'all, I can't believe that I caught this precious first in action. If it weren't for my Mom and her camera addiction, I probably would have missed the moment.

Tim has worked some long hours the last few days so Mom was over helping me with the kiddos tonight. It was about 9 p.m. and Avery was just chillin' in her bouncy seat. Ryan started being the silly boy that he is and Avery made a noise I have never heard her make before. Then she did it again and Mom and I look at each other like did you hear what I hear? So I said, "Did she just laugh!?!" Mom grabs her camera and tells Ryan, "Do it again!"

This is what happened next, and just as Tim was walking in from his long day at work. I think it made him forget about his stressful day in a flash. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment